Universal Meetings is an episode of Anime: Evolution and is one of the episodes where it features different styles of animation per universe.
Noah invents a universal remote control that travels him and Mitch into parallel universes.
- Popeye universe: The universe where everything is drawn in the style of black-and-white Fleischer and Walter Lantz style cartoons. This universe also features many comedians and/or cartoons from the era such as The Three Stooges, The Little Rascals, Our Gang, Laurel & Hardy, Charlie Chaplin and Groucho Marx.
- Japanese universe: A universe featuring Japanese incarnations of many of the main characters. This universe features the voices of Janice Kawaye, Jamenson Yong, Yuri Lowenthal, Keone Young, Toshi Toda and George Takei as the voices for the Japanese citizens. The characters speak fluent Japanese.
- VideoGame universe: This universe is animated with Deluxe Paint which the universe is in the style of a low resolution video game. At the beginning of the scene where the universe appears, the song "Code Monkey" plays. The universe features sprites of many video-game characters.
- Disney universe: This universe is animated in the style of classic Walt Disney films, along with a musical number parodying that of many Walt Disnety music scores and outbreaks. Thurl Ravenscroft's voice can be heared.
- Freleng Jones universe: A universe that's animated in the style of many classic Warner Bros. cartoons animated by famous animators; Friz Freleng and Chuck Jones along with Bob McKimson, Bob Clampett, Tex Avery and Mike Maltese. The Pink Panther and Bugs Bunny make cameo appearances.
- Anime universe: This universe is drawn in the style of anime. The universe also features poor lip-syncing through English dialogue; which is a reference that the English translation isn't synced with the Japanese mouth movements. Also, Japanese subtitles appear in the bottom for Japanese viewers.
- Real world universe: This is the real world universe that takes place outside the production company of the series. This is Noah and Mitch's first time in the real world.