Take Me Out to the Super Ball Game is an episode of Anime Camp Generations.
Noah decideds to have him and his friends to join the Bankees baseball team against that Jets.
- Bankees and Jets are a parody of Yankees and Mets, real baseball teams.
- Title: Take Me Out to the Ball Game
- In one scene, Noah was dressed as Mario, Eva was dressed as Princess Peach and Justin's design was similar to Bowsor, similar to the characters from the Super Mario Bros. video games.
- The song "Mr. Roboto", sung by Japanese singer Dennis DeYoung, is played in the background during the baseball scenes. Including "I Put a Spell on You" was added. Also, Noah said that last lines of the "Mr. Roboto" song "I'm Kilroy. Kilroy. Kilroy".
- These are some parodies of children board games sold in a store:
- Apologies - Sorry!
- Cynum. - Uno!
- Lizards and Elevators - Snakes and Ladders
- Munching Munching Monkeys - Hungry Hungry Hippos
- Bucktropolis - Monopoly
- Noah is seen speaking dialog but the words he speak does not match his mouth. This is a reference to the same technique that is used in the Godzilla films being translated from Japanese to English.