Krispie Kremes is a famous doughnut shop founded in 1937 which selled many varities of donuts.
The restaurant was founded by Hanson Gregory, (also known as Krispie Kremes or Lloyd Sugarloaf) a heavy baker who was the inventor of the doughnut holes and the jelly doughnuts. Originally titled Sugarloaf Sweets, the shop used to be a bakery until it got remodled during World War II.
- Glazed donuts
- Jelly donuts
- Peanut butter and banana chocolate donuts
- Orange-Mango Old Fashioned donuts
- Pineapple-Raspberry Twist donuts
- Churros (Cinnamon Sticks)
- Custard donuts
- Sugarloafs (discontinued in 2011)