Crazy Juice is an episode of Anime: Evolution. This episode, although the highest episode watched, is mostly banned for the overuse of alchohol. Also, the arcade game, Tapper (the Budweiser, Suntory and Root Beer variations) makes numerous references in this episode.
A sake mist created by Mike Teavee causes Kagome, Shippo, Hachi, Koga and Sango to become drunk. Also, the great Mitchy-Dini uses his hypnotizing skills using the golden tiarra on Inuyasha and Miroku, mentally turning Fionna into a cat and making Stephen his slave.
- InuYasha: The situations involving the InuYasha characters parodies three episodes; "The Last Banquit of Miroku's Master" (drunken scene), "Chokyukai and the Abducted Bride" (Inuyasha and Miroku) and "Shippo's New Technique, The Heart Scar" (the five foxes).
- The Moxy Show: Moxy, the main character of The Moxy Show, appears in the series for the first time in 11 years.
- Parappa the Rapper: A bathroom rap appears featuring the drunken characters and other characters as the roles of Parappa's teachers to fight over the bathroom, including Playstation rhytm screens. Finn is playing the role as Parappa.
- Tapper: This episode features many references though that of the arcade game, Tapper. Many edits were made when re-broadcasting appeared. The original Japanese dub featured the Suntory branding. The uncut American dub featured the popular, Budweiser branding. The edited version featured the Root Beer Tapper variation.
- Adventure Time: Fionna, Cake, Prince Gumball and Ice Queen appear in this episode, referencing the gender-swapped episode of Adventure Time; "Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake".
- Zoey Hanson
- Fionna & Cake
- Bobcat Goldthwait as Moxy Moto; of The Moxy Show