Barbecue for Two is an episode of Anime: Evolution.
Chet is having a barbecue bat mitzvah and has invited his own cousins, Misery's cousins, Noah's brothers, Orochimaru's cousin, the Energis family, Princess Bubblegum, Lady Rainicorn, and Marceline the Vampire Queen. Chet tries to get the cousins going along. Finn & Jake enter the party demanding food even though there not invited and Yosemite Sam tries to woo Princess Bubblegum. Lady Rainicorn starts cursing in Korean which Chet tries to make sure they do not hear and then Atticus comes to the party; which him and Marceline have to keep Atticus away from Lady because since Atticus speaks Korean as well; he might tell the cousins what she has been saying.
- Emily Hampshire - Misery & Her Cousins
- Tom Kenny - Noah's Brothers
- Jeff Bennett - Noah's Brothers
- Troy Baker - Excalibur
- Maurice LaMarche - Yosemite Sam
- Niki Yang - Lady Rainicorn, BMO
- Jeremy Shada - Finn the Human
- John DiMaggio - Jake the Dog, Shnitzel
- Jason Griffith - Atticus Rhodes
- Olivia Olson - Marceline
- Hynden Walch - Princess Bubblegum
- This is the first appearance of Misery's cousins on the show. This is also the first time Noah's older brothers appeared since the second season (except for Captain Emo). This is the first time Muckermeyer has appeared in Anime: Evolution since his appearance in the Anime: Camp Generations episode "Super School". This is also the first appearance of Chet's cousins.
- This episode reveals that Chet and Atticus Rhodes can speak fluent Korean; understanding Lady Rainicorn.
- This episode reveals that Chet and Princess Bubblegum are a couple.
- This episode is based havingly on Ruby Gloom's "I'll be home for Misery", Robot & Monster's "Baconmas" and Popeye's "Barbecue for Two".
- Coldcalf has the ability to stop Malaise and Malady's ice age with the Titanic wave.
- This episode reveals that Muckermeyer is now an evil human.