Bad News Bear is an episode of Anime: Camp Generations.
After illegally traveling through a forbidden tunnel, Noah and Chickenbark are being punished. Chickenbark has to do paperwork while Noah has to protect the new student Ching-Li from getting hurt.
- This episode reveals that Haruhi speaks fluent Chinese, Honey senpai speaks fluent Spanish and Tamaki speaks fluent Jockish.
- Spongebob was referenced in the episode where Noah mentions sponge-bob limbo.
- Chickenbark: Jeesh, that's alot of filing.
- Noah: NO! He's endangered!
- Llama: HEY MY LOCKER! HEY MY PIE! AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! (snorts and spits at Noah)
- Noah: Hey!
- Kangaroo: Hey, get out of there! (Chang-Li comes out eating potato chips) You took my secret stash!
- Noah: CHANG LI, NO!
- Penguin: Hey kid, you know that guy?
- Noah: Not really.
- Penguin: He owes me 3.50 for my krill muffin.
- Noah: (pays the penguin) 3.50? That must have been one huge krill muffin.
- Larry: I JUST WANTED A QUALITY EDUCATION!!! (Noah hits him with a dodgeball)
- Honey senpai: Uh, oi ye pastrasimo por favor?
- Haruhi: Well, in that case, (in Chinese) Your fly is open.
- Honey senpai: (angirly) Mueverte, el nino.
- Fish: (to Noah) Hey kid, did we say you can sit in our table?
- Everybody: Yeah, dodgeball, we'll slaughter em.
- Gym Teacher: Now, you all know the rules of dodgeball..
- Everybody: SLAM THE PANDER!!!!
- Noah: Gotta protect this jerk or i'll be seperated from Steve forever (hit with a dodgeball) or at least till the 8th grade.